|Size||18″x28″ , 20″x30″|
|Thread count||Helen Bennett|
|Material Care||Hand wash, Machine wash warm.|
|Instructions||bleach, line dry in shade, iron on the medium heat setting, do not dry clean, and wash dark colors separately.|
This pillow covers are soft and breathable, and they provide the perfect place to rest your head while you sleep. Simply put, a pillow cover is used to keep your pillow clean as you sleep while a pillow cover is used to hide your pillows behind a more decorative facade.
- Pillow Covers Keep Your Pillows Cleaner. Pillows are used a lot.
- Keeps Out Allergens. pillows are also notorious for capturing and holding in allergens.
- Fluff It Up. Keeping your pillow fluffy is important.
- Extra Defense Against Bed Bugs.
- The fresh smell of clean linens fosters a feeling of confidence
- Pillow covers help promote healthy sleep and contribute to a healthy sleeping environment in several ways